Client Support Specialist
About our company and culture
ZenQMS is a creative and entrepreneurial organization bringing web technologies to regulated industries. We believe that the SaaS platform offers key advantages to regulated companies who need Quality Management and Document Control Solutions. Our company takes pride in making our solution available at a low and easy to understand price with both features that meet the needs of our clients and top-notch client support.
Our business is growing rapidly, but built on an established and well-respected client base. Accordingly, we believe that we’ve been able to cultivate an environment that is both collegial and entrepreneurial, but still retains a bit of early-stage fun. Our employees range from recent college graduates to professionals with 20+ years of experience.
What does this position actually do?
The Client Support Specialist fulfills a key role within the ZenQMS Support & Operations team. Its essential functions are dependent upon the individual’s ability to communicate with our existing, potential clients, and internal team.
This role serves as the main point of communication for clients, this position governs our company’s ability to retain clients, maintain strong references, and increase new revenue opportunities. By employing excellent relationship management skills, the Client Support Specialist will ensure optimal client satisfaction.
This role will solve client support related requests and incidents with expert system knowledge. This individual will respond and track questions and requests using the ZenDesk application, while also identify new support material, manage the existing knowledge base, and log client feature improvement requests in our project management system (Jira) to communicate to the development team.
The Client Support Specialist is expected to use the ZenQMS standard of support steps for providing solutions that include researching the root cause, attempting to replicate issue in a test environment, escalating issue to appropriate resource for further resolution if necessary, and communicating the identified cause and solution to the client. This individual will develop and sustain productive customer relationships that meet the contractual Service Level Agreement for response time. The Client Support Specialist should also feel comfortable in facilitating client support calls.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to empathize, analyze and synthesize information to identify and understand issues and solutions
- Critical Thinking – Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Organizational Skills – Ability to multitask and handle multiple ongoing projects at once
- Flexibility – Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Willingness to absorb team members’ input and change direction when needed
- Computer skills – Possesses intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and in project management software, experience with Jira would be beneficial
- Communicating Effectively – Ability to write and present effectively, both in-person and over the phone/web meeting
- Team player – Ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships within the company. Ability to complete tasks and work cooperatively and be kind to all other ZenQMS team members
- Adaptability - Ability to respond and adapt to changing circumstances and to manage, solve problems and provide solutions in a climate of ambiguity
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software support
No recruiters please.