Marketing & Sales Lead
About our company and culture
At ZenQMS, we develop and support amazing quality management software for the whole enterprise, particularly for companies across the entire industrial spectrum who value real time Quality Management Information. Our cloud-based platform includes modules for:
- Document Management
- Training, Audits & Supplier Management
These modules offer companies a tremendous opportunity to improve quality compliance and save money.
Our business is growing rapidly and built on an established and well-respected client base. Accordingly, we believe that we’ve been able to cultivate an environment that is both collegial and entrepreneurial, but still retains a bit of early-stage fun. Our employees range from recent college graduates to professionals with 20+ years of experience.
What does this position actually do?
This is a career defining opportunity for an individual who has the ability to implement/own the sales/marketing function. We want this individual to focus on marketing programs and activities that will grow our inbound sales opportunities, nurture our strong referral network, and increase our monthly recurring revenue. This role will not create sales marketing strategies built around thousands of calls and drip campaigns that tarnish brands and repel potential clients. We want to engage with our clients intellectually in an efficient way.
As the Marketing & Sales Lead, you will spend the first few weeks getting intimately familiar with our application, industry, market position, existing programs and client needs. Then you will be expected to focus and drive progress on the following responsibilities:
- Manage marketing materials and programs. You will work with our founders to manage, optimize, and prepare materials, content, and programs. You will work closely with our Implementation and Support teams to provide prospects with incite and best practices from a client perspective.
- Coordinate marketing and sales activities to drive lead generation.
- Streamline sales approaches, messaging and follow-ups.
- Determine marketing resource allocation and organize / sponsor live events (tradeshows and live roadshow meetings).
- There may be times when you are asked to assist with the company’s social media outreach to support ongoing marketing efforts.
- Identify sales and marketing process issues or inefficiencies, determine potential solutions, put them into practice, and test results using data driven techniques.
- With you on board, we will ask you to lead effort to add a junior inside sales resource to support the team.
- Other responsibilities as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- Meaningful prior experience in successfully implementing marketing and sales, preferably in the SaaS space
- CRM experience is required; HubSpot experience is preferred
- Demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship and a continuous improvement mindset
- Highly skilled in managing priorities effectively
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team player who understands when to ask for help
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to:
- Communicate effectively
- Improve productivitiy
- Give and receive feedback
- Problem solve
- Work independently - self-starter who can drive team culture
No recruiters please.