Client Support Associate
TL;DR – Growing SaaS company in the Life Sciences sector seeking a kind, hardworking, and entrepreneurial teammate to help shape our Client Support team
About our company and culture
At ZenQMS, we develop amazing quality management software for the whole enterprise. Our cloud-based platform, which includes modules for Document Management, Issue/CAPA, Training, Audits and Supplier Management, offers companies a tremendous opportunity to improve quality compliance and save money.
Our business is growing rapidly, but built on an established and well-respected client base. Accordingly, we believe that we’ve been able to cultivate an environment that is both collegial and entrepreneurial, but still retains a bit of early-stage fun. Our employees range from recent college graduates to professionals with 20+ years of experience.
What does this position actually do?
As a Client Support Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining, deepening and enriching client relationships. This is a client facing role serving as the primary point of contact for all support related needs of our application users. For a majority of our application users, you will serve as the first impression for our company’s culture and client-first attitude. You will work in a team-oriented, fast paced, and entrepreneurial environment with the Operations, Implementation, and Technical teams to deliver a seamless and pain-free application experience. This role will play a large part in shaping and developing the future structure of the Client Support team.
- Client Engagement – You will be expected to provide exceptional client support and sound execution on helpdesk ticket requests, emails, and phone inquiries ranging from basic application updates to complex client process integration questions
- Platform Understanding – You will need to learn the application, its processes, and business uses to come up with creative solutions for client problems/needs
- Intellectual Capital – You will create, manage, and optimize our user guides, knowledge base, and tutorial library
- Business Development – You can proactively identify potential opportunities for clients to engage in more effective and/or additional application uses
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship and a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to learn our proprietary application and communicate your proficiency
- Previous client-facing or front office experience is strongly preferred
- Kind and honest with the aptitude to understand a client’s perspective or situation
- Team player who understands when to ask for help
- Skilled in multi-tasking and managing priorities effectively
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel; experience with JIRA, Google Suite, and ZenDesk is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
No recruiters please.